Products manufactured by A&A Corvette Performance Ltd. (A&A) have been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards.
This Limited Warranty offered by A&A covers defects in materials or workmanship only.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing A&A products from authorized A&A Retailers, through the A&A website or our retail sales and installation center may obtain coverage under our limited warranties.
A&A warranties all our products against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
- Products manufactured by A&A are warranted for 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of original purchase, with the exception of parts designated as RACE ONLY”, which carry no warranty.
- Parts manufactured by anyone other than A&A will be repaired or replaced according to the terms of THEIR Warranty only.
- A&A will replace or, at its option, repair any product manufactured by A&A, or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance at no charge.
- Any defective parts must be returned to A&A for inspection prior to any warranty parts being replaced. Consumer must attain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and send a copy of the original invoice along with an explanation of the alleged defect with the returned part for warranty consideration.
- Defective parts will be replaced or repaired at the sole discretion of A&A. A&A will also provide labor to replace defective parts, on vehicles where A&A performed the original installation ONLY if the vehicle is returned to our facility for such replacement.
- Labor charges will be paid to one of our authorized Sales and Installation centers on a case by case by basis and ONLY with prior written authorization.
- Shipping is to be paid by the customer, but can be waived on a case by case basis with prior authorization.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
- Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by A&A.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or with any alterations to the product itself. Alterations include replacement of supercharger pulleys, alteration of RPM limits, or any other modification that would subject the part to undue stresses beyond the design capabilities set forth by A&A. A&A will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement and proper return procedures are followed.
To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
- A copy of the original sales receipt, from A&A or one of our Authorized Retailers, including Serial # (if applicable) .
- A description of the problem.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#)
Supercharging or any modifications that add power beyond what the factory designed into the engine and drivetrain can cause damage. A&A will have no responsibility for damage to the engine, drive train or related parts. Your factory warranty may also be effected. Check with your dealer to see what they say about your warranty coverage.
Keep in mind that the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act would apply and your dealer is legally compelled to abide by its terms.
Head units are NOT manufactured by A&A. Vortech engineering will repair or replace defective units according to the terms of THEIR warranty.
Head units MUST include the oil used at the time of the failure. Remove the vent plug and reinstall the original shipping plug before shipment.
Any returned product must be securely wrapped to prevent leakage. Fedex or UPS may not deliver the package if there is evidence of oil leakage. Put head units inside 1 or 2 heavy duty plastic bags and seal them. Sufficient padding, inside a sturdy box, must be used to prevent damage. Any product damaged in shipping, due to improper packaging will not be considered for warranty replacement. Fedex or UPS will also deny responsibility for shipping damage if it is not packaged properly.